Our Customer Charter
At Erris Homes, we take pride in providing quality new homes for all types of modern families.
We know that buying a home is an important decision, and our experienced sales team strive to go above and beyond to ensure your home buying experience is as smooth and effortless as possible, from the day you step into our marketing suite to the day you first pop the kettle on in your new home.
Before you move
- Prior to reserving your home, our experienced Sales team will provide you with in-depth information about the development, the various specifications and layouts in our homes and the warranties available, including our ten-year structural promise.
- Our reservation agreement will establish the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information.
- We will provide you with the details of your main points of contact who will be happy to assist with any queries you may have about your new home both during your reservation period and once you have settled into your new home. Our experiences sales team are fully trained to offer expert guidance and advice throughout the buying process to ensure you are at ease the whole time.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with our friendly site manager who will assist you in viewing your new home during construction and answer any queries you may have.
Making your move a reality
- On the day of completion our friendly sales advisor will warmly welcome you into your new home.
- We will conduct a demonstration of your new home’s many features and will issue you with documentation outlining how to maintain your new home, what to expect and who to contact in case of emergency.
Helping you settle into your new Erris Home
- Once you have moved into your new home, our aftersales team will keep in contact to ensure you are settling in well and answer any questions you may have.
- Should you have an issue with your new home, our customer care team will aim to offer a resolution to any non-emergency query within 48 hours.
- Should you need on-site support from our customer care team, dedicated appointments are available between 8am and 5pm on weekdays. Please contact us if you require an appointment outside of these hours.
- We endeavour to be as considerate as possible whilst completing works on your development. Please contact the site manager should you have any questions or concerns whilst work is still being undertaken near your home.