Here at Erris Homes we know that purchasing your property is only the beginning of your new home journey with us. We endeavour to provide a pleasant and hassle-free after-sales experience; however, despite our very best efforts some problems may arise in your new home.
New homes take a while to settle into and during this time you may have concerns about warranties, appliances, defects, and other features of your home. That’s why we offer a dedicated and committed customer care team featuring highly trained staff who are equipped to answer any questions or queries you may have regarding your new home.
Please follow the guide below if you are experiencing difficulties in your new home.
clixifix® is our new portal for reporting and managing any issues you may experience in your property. If you purchased your home in the past two years, you should have received an invitation by email to join clixifix®.
If you have not received an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our after-sales team will be happy to assist you. Please note not all Erris Homes developments have the ability to use clixifix®.
Sign in to clixifix® clixifix® Help Sheet
Helping you settle into your new home
- Once you have moved into your new home, our after-sales team will keep in contact to answer any questions you may have and ensure you are settling into your new home.
- You have the first 72 hours to report minor scratches on glass, sanitary ware, units, and appliances. After that we will take a view if it was without doubt caused before you moved in. We will provide a minimum of two days’ notice for appointments within your property unless it suits both parties to complete the action earlier.
- Should you have an issue with your new home, our after-sales team will aim to offer a resolution to any non-emergency query within 48 hours.
- Should you need on-site support from our after-sales team, dedicated appointments are available between 8am and 5pm on weekdays. Please contact us if you require an appointment outside of these hours.
- We endeavour to be as considerate as possible whilst completing works on your development. Please contact the Site Manager should you have any questions or concerns whilst work is still being undertaken near your home.
Please refer to your homeowner handbook for more information on repairs and remedial work.
In the unlikely event of an emergency, please call head office on 0113 531 0000. We are available during office hours, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm except for bank holidays.
Should you require assistance out of hours, please refer to your npa24:7 handbook, email email@example.com or call 0333 323 0260. npa24:7 will take your call and aim to resolve all emergencies within 4 hours. Non-emergencies will be referred back to Erris Homes’ internal after-sales team and will be actioned within 48 hours.
Erris Homes will aim to resolve emergencies in your home within 24 hours. Emergency situations are class as items which, if not remedied, cause our customers major inconvenience or pose a potential danger. These include:
- Loss of water supply - we recommend checking with a neighbour and contacting Yorkshire Water to ensure your water connection has not been deliberately disconnected.
- Uncontainable water leaks which are causing damage to your home and /or other homes or damaging electrical equipment or cabling.
- Failure of heating and/or hot water systems between the months of October and April (both inclusive).
- Loss of power supply when there is a total lack of power to the socket outlets (only considered an emergency when there is a total loss throughout the home) which cannot be rectified by resetting the master trip switch - we recommend contacting your electricity supplier to ensure your electricity has not been deliberately disconnected, or there is a local power failure.
- Partial loss of power supply which presents a potential safety hazard.
- Faulty locks, or a faulty door or window causing a loss of security.
Please note roof problems and dangerous walls or fences will not be classed as emergencies unless they are considered to be dangerous to persons or the property.
If your development is not able to use clixifix® and you wish to report a problem by email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.