How Does Help To Buy Work?
- Available on properties worth up to £600,000 in England, £300,000 in Wales and £230,000 in Scotland.
- The UK government will lend up to 20% of the property (outside London). This can be repaid at any time during the equity loan term or when you sell the house.
- You just need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society, making owning a home a little easier.
- There are no loan fees for the first 5 years.
- Visit the Government’s Help to Buy website for full terms and conditions.